The Commonwealth Prevention Alliance (CPA) invites you to review the wide range of sponsorship opportunities to suit your needs. This can include exhibiting at our conference, providing bag inserts to reach all conference attendees (350 participants in 2019), or supporting the mission, vision, and goals of CPA.
CPA is a statewide, nonprofit organization established in 1976 to support prevention professionals in eliminating substance abuse and risk-related behaviors.
- CPA provides leadership, advocacy, professional development, and partnerships in preventing substance misuse and other risk-related behaviors.
- CPA works closely with state-level departments and other entities that support and offer prevention programming and strategies.
- CPA leverages the talents, expertise, and diversity throughout PA to build trust, and develop partnerships and resources.
Please click HERE to review the CPA Sponsorship Package with Conference Exhibiting and Advertising Opportunities:
- Page 1 - CPA successes and future goals
- Page 2 - Sponsorship levels and recognition
- Page 3 - Conference Vendor details including dates, costs, set up details, exhibiting hours, recognition received, and terms & conditions
- Page 4 - Bag Inserts for conference attendees (350 in 2019), costs, details, and terms & conditions
- Page 5 - Terms and conditions (please review)
- Page 6 - Past conference vendors
To register as a CPA sponsor, exhibitor, or advertiser (attendee bag inserts) at the CPA Confererence,
PLEASE CLICK HERE.
After clicking this link a pop up box will appear:
- If you misplaced or forgot your account password, enter your email address to recover your log in information.
- If new to our conference and registration, please create an organization account and proceed with registration.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|